- Parking is free for all attendees.
- Please be sure to bring a major credit card for any additional room expenses you may incur (mini bar, etc.) during your stay. Your fee includes a Friday and Saturday night stay.
- Rooms are double occupancy. If you wish to secure a single room, an additional fee will be incurred. Please note that part of the experience is immersing yourself in the writing craft which we believe can only be achieved by spending this time at the Seacrest Hotel. Even if you are fortunate to live down the street from the hotel, we ask that you plan to stay with us for the duration of the conference.
- We send out a notification a month prior to any attendee in search of transportation to the venue OR willing to provide transportation. These are handled personally between interested parties.
What to Bring
- You’ll rarely find the temperature dipping below 50 degrees, but bring an extra sweater just in case.
- Even though the hotel has a business center, to be on the safe side, if you have a personal printer, bring it along.
- Bring your laptop and ten to twelve (10-12) copies of what you plan to work on during the weekend. If you have a picture book, you may bring more than one. Please know that you can bring different writings to each group.
Big Sur at Cape Cod is being held in the beautiful Sea Crest Beach Hotel, right on the ocean in North Falmouth, MA.
350 Quaker Road
North Falmouth, MA 02556